Following the two CTER Congresses we have already held, we kindly invite you to participate in the 3rd CTER Congress, which will be held online with the aim to explore the ways in which translation pedagogy can respond to the dynamics of the translation profession and the incessantly (re)emerging translator profiles.
We sincerely hope that the Congress, addressed to specialists from the field of Translation Studies and Translation Pedagogy and professional translators, will create an opportunity to examine the current state of affairs in the field, both on a theoretical and practical plane, reflect on the relevant research findings and share inspirations with a view to providing an interface between translator education and the translation profession.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- New professions
- Consolidation of pedagogical approaches
- Relevant areas of MA and PhD research
- Distance learning in translator education
- Challenges posed by digitalisation
- The translator and the translation teacher/trainer/educator in the digital era
- Human-computer interfaces
More details are available in the conference circulars.