The 3rd CTER Congress has come to a close now. This year’s event was held online and attracted participants from 21 countries, including Belgium, China, Czechia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mexico, Morocco, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States.
The speakers presented very interesting papers and the the keynote speeches were delivered by:
- Mr Valter Mavrič, European Parliament, Director General for Translation
- Professor Gary Massey, Institute of Translation and Interpreting, ZHAW School of Applied Linguistics
- Mr Wojciech Wołoszyk, TEPIS (Polish Association of Sworn and Specialised Translators)
- Professor Maureen Ehrensberger-Dow, Institute of Translation and Interpreting, ZHAW School of Applied Linguistics
- Professor Ricardo Munoz Martin, Department of Interpreting and Translation, University of Bologna
- Professor Oleksandr Bondarenko, teacher at the Chair for Translation Studies, Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State Pedagogical University, Kiev, Ukraine and owner of Translatel
The Congress was rounded up by CTER President Professor Maria Piotrowska, who delivered the closing address.
Consult the CTER 2022 website for further details.